FACILITIES TO MEMBERS IN T.S.S.
1. Transparent and organized marketing facility for the Agri and Horticultural produces grown by the members
2. Production loan, stock pledge loan and deposit loan for members at competitive interest rates.
3. Dry storage and cold storage facilities to stock members' areca and pepper produces.
4. Storage facility for paddy crop grown by member still milling and purchase of maize grown by members for cattle feed.
5. Vehicle facilities at affordable rate to transport produce of members for sale and for transportation of auctioned items by purchasers.
6. Sales incentives to members who have sold their produce and purchase incentives on the purchase made at supermarket.
7. Attractive Dividend on shares.
8. Cash disbursement throughout the day during office hours. (9.30 am -1.00 pm & 2.30 pm -6.30 pm).
9. Acceptance of many types of deposits through their sale proceeds at attractive interest rates.
10. Computerized pass book printing facility and user-friendly technological environment.
11. 24 hours A.T.M. Facility only to our members.
12. Money transfer facility to branches at no transfer charges.
13. RTGS/NEFT and any bank cheque issue facility to meet varied members requirements.
14. Education loan facility to members' children for higher studies including overseas education.
15. Scholarships for bright and meritorious children of members and encourage their higher studies.
16. Helping members in difficulty in health and other natural calamities.
17. Facility of agriculture library.
18. Own Purchase and marketing of agricultural produce in the line of Market intervention program by society to safeguard the interest of members.
19. Part of own purchase of areca nut converted into Manufacture and sale of scented sweet supari to increase demand for healthy usage of areca nut.
20. Super market facility to supply clean and quality grocery items and other household needs.
21. Providing Cattle feed mixture at reasonable rate and required quality to promote animal husbandry.
22. Arrange Supply of quality agri tools, equipment’s and machinery along with their repairs and maintenance facility.
23. Arranging for workshops, seminars by experts to solve cultivation and processing related problems.
24. Supply of chemical and organic fertilizers, pesticides at competitive rate to members and member societies.
25. Artificial insemination centers (7 numbers) in association with BAIF and Suradhenu to develop cattle breeding.
26. Well equipped Guest House facility in Sirsi for the convenience of members.
27. Paddy milling and storage facility at competitive rates.
28. Running 100 bed multispecialty hospital under a trust-Totagarara Seva Samiti with concessional medical charges to TSS Members.
29. Market information and daily market rates through SMS, Whatsapp and through e-mail.
30. Website facility to view daily tender rates and all relevant information about the co-operative.
31. RTC and land hypothecation facility for speedy processing of loans.
32. "Totgars' vartapatra" tri-monthly publication and free distribution to impart agri related news.
33. E- stamp paper and PAN card facility at reasonable rates.
34. Member convenience facilities available in the campus such as Tea, coffee and light food , ticket booking, TV and mobile recharge , Xerox facility,photo,bakery items etc..
35. IVRS (integrated voice responsive system) and information kiosk about the institution.
36. Afternoon meals to members and staff at subsidized rates.
37. Grading and fumigation facility.
38. Donation to sports and cultural activities through charity fund.
39. Rest room and function hall facility to members.
40. Information exchange bureau for purchase and sale of members property and other allied items.
41. Supply of veterinary food supplements at competitive price.
42. Running Janaushadi Kendra and Branded medical shop for providing Medicines at less than market rate for the sake of poor patients.
43. Ayurvedic medicines and surgicals at discounted rates.
44. Sale of construction materials like flooring and wall tiles, granites,square pipes ,TMT bars plumbing pipes cement bricks sand doors compound wallsetc.. along with building plan and construction supervision by engineers and also supply of specialized construction workers
45. Gold and silver ornaments for sale with no wastage charges and one of its kind billing pattern of charging Gold rate only for gold in that ornament
46. Purchase of old gold and silver ornaments by testing the gold contents and Samriddhi Gold saving scheme.
47. Conducting various discount sales of items relevant to the farmers at that point of time in order to reduce the exploitation of the farmers.
48. Reimbursement of bills for hospitalization of members or their family and their agricultural labourers under Raitha Raksha Kavacha Fund.
49. Facility of funeral aid to members family on the eve of death of member.
50. Interest rebate facility for one time settlement of loan in case of defaulters.
51. TSS Raitha Arogya Kendra for minor health problems within the campus along with ESIC MEUD center for ESI contributors of the region.
52. Imparting co-operative knowledge and exposure to various business models to college students under internship training program.
53. Availability of Agriculture and horticultural experts as field consultants for solving farmer’s cultivation related problems.
54. Allied services like vehicle insurance matrimony support services.